THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, August 23, 2009

talking to my own :)

morning everyone.. Is over 12 already.. I'm just damn boring here.. Phone was silent for the whole night.. Wher were all of u? Busy study? Lol.. Wat can i do now? Sleep? I'm not tired, not sleepy.. Study? No no no.. Hate it but i know i have to do it but not now.. Play? No com only hp pac man n sudoku nice..:) stare at the star? I need a nice view.. Haha.. How i wish i'm not a form 5 student, den no spm.. Unfortunately i am.. Have to study but now is seriously lack of time.. Someone pls help me kill the sun so tat time will not be running on. There will be so much thx to u yea.. I'm still here relax not like others chiong so much on their study lol. Wat to do, tat's my attitude.. Haha..
Readers: ignore me, cause i'm just seriously nth to do so talking to my own here.. :)

0 comments: