THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, August 29, 2009

study! Study! Study!

A word 'study' is so easy to say but is a tough work to do. Study is just a simply work or word as an adult to their child. They make it is just ur responsibility to do it good without others work or even others thought to let u think n do.lol.. Mock exam next week or should be say less den 5 days.. Physics, bio add math on the 1st week. I not yet prepared.. 1 chapter of it took me 1 day to fnh.. So many chapters how i gonna fnh it.. Sigh.. I seriously regret i never drop my bio. I hate it n so sej.. I try to study those sub n even say hello to them but they give me a response which makes me headache n stress to continue it.. No will to study not only today but yesterday n tomorrow.. My head is going to crack because its full with a-z,0-9... Zzz.. Sit in front of the book for how many hours but there nth go into my mind.. Take away my book ppl gonna scold me not studying.. Wat can i do den.. Staring at the book lol.. Hopefully have a break after tis mock at least 2 days leave without books. Pls.. Give me a shoulder to lean on it n give me a break to rest well.. =_=

0 comments: