-
Last Confirmation
Damai beach
price = 205MYR per night x2 = rm410
Date : 10-12 DEC
not include food and transportation.
price will be divided by total pers...
BASKETBALL IS SO IMPORTANT IN MY LIFE
-
I had tried very hard to quit basketball cuz my mum ask me to do so....==
but till today...i realize tat its so important in my life and i love it
very muc...
CRAYFISH...
-
* Crayfish*, *crawfish*, or *crawdads* – members of the
superfamilies *Astacoidea* and *Parastacoidea* – are freshwater crustaceans
rese...
Christmas
-
No matter what christmas is all about, we should recognize that Christmas
is very significant to most people and is a time to reflect on the life of
Ch...
Thanks from my Heart
-
Whoa look at my last post rofl XD long as XD. ok anyways.... the updates of
other ausmatian's blogs got me to do this so Here We Go!!! Time to dwell in
my ...
you
-
As much as I've stepped out from the darkness now,
guided by you,
I guess there's no turning back.
Let this be a turning point in life that I would cherish a...
Be bold, creative, and innovative
-
In today's corporate and business world, whoever is more creative,
innovative, and bold will be ahead of others. This is part of the lesson of
innovation a...
RANDOMNESS
-
Anyway, just wanna post something random..haha.. Just now went out awhile
and had dinner outside.. So i followed mum to some lighting shops .. After
that, ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment