
This was the 1st year celebrated Xmas in Singapore. I can feel the different between Singapore and kuching. I went to Ochard just now and so past few day. It was so crowded just like a ^sandwich^.. omg!! I cant imagine how am i going to walk on the street.. All the people mostly are tourists lol... i saw lots of performance like youth performing, koir and..... Ohya, still got the ^liang po po^damn cute.. haha.. Anyway, i still missed Kuching Christmas parade... Last year Christmas was the best sweet memory for me.. i missed it!! Celebrated together with friends, family and so going to parade. Anyway, went to Botanic Garden for walked with mummy this afternoon for about an hour. So many people picnic there in all the ways and all around are the cameraman.. lol.. I went to Newton foodcourt for dinner. It should be the famous foodcourt in Singapore but it was nothing for me. Mostly are just seafood, chicken wing, satay.... All most every stall selling the same type of food and talking the same thing.. sigh.. I prefer the food at skylight foodcourt at Bugis and People Park foodcourt at Chinatown. There are really much choices to choose.. All are the local food and yet so cheap. Yummy!!! Decorating for Christmas was not actually nice so just upload few picture for it.. Enjoy yea!!! hehe..
Once again, Merry Christmas.... hohoho....
Once again, Merry Christmas.... hohoho....





0 comments:
Post a Comment