Should i say HOoray for mid-term exam over? NO No no... Swinburne is totally bullying the students there.
Assigment>Mid-term exam>Assigment>Presentation>FINAL EXAM
=[
What's a busy and stressful summer semester. Everyone has a week holiday for CNY but Swinburne only has 2 days holiday and yet the 2 dyas have to be replace back. Is such a cacat college. But who cares, i'm going to skip school for 1 weeks and is not only me but so others.Well, i guess everyone is busying shopping and cleaning the house for CNY. I'm excluded. I'm just busying packing this and that. Next week is CNY and so Valentine. Whatever days it is i'm not here to celebrate. I have missed 3 years CNY in Kch. There are still clearly laughter and smile from all of u in my minds. I missed the time so much and of course i hope to get back to those time but i know is impossible for me. This is the 1st time i going London. Ang mo never celebrate CNY so i guess there's no any lion dance or fire crackers sound there, sad to say that. I hope this trip gets me a short term break and let me left behind all those stuff here. I'm going to miss Kch people so so much. I hope i can contact all of you but is really hard due to 8 hours different. =[ Hopefully by the time i back i still can meet with those frens in NS and those who going to leave soon. ^^


0 comments:
Post a Comment