THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, September 25, 2009

Black, dark friday

Early morning woke up sent my sister to airport. Everyone suppose to be happy but end with flooding scence. Well, should get used to it. Back home, looking at mummy so sad for her living, i know what u thinking but u seriously don't know what more to say, sat down quietly looking at u, staying next to u. A phone rang, dad called. 公公passed away. I was shocked to hear that. I went visited u 2 weeks before, u looked weak, but i never thought of this will be happen. Next week is ur 97 years old birthday, aren't we suppose celebrate together? I not close with u, even grandma and my aunts n uncles. U guys still my relative with blood relation esp my dad. Past to week i saw u so weak, i'm so pity of that but i did nothing. Today heard ur news, my mind was totally blank. Then, mummy went hospital for medical checkout, doctor asked her to admit to hospital. Again the same situation to put the stand inside. So, now 2things crush together. Left me alone here, which way should i go. As a grandaughther suppose attend the funeral, as a only child in this time suppose stay here to take care of mummy. Lastly, i choosed to stay here not following dad back. I'm really sorry i can't attend, even though this is ur last journey. Dad was busying the whole day, i knew he was tired and sad.What can i do? lol.. I have to face it all by my own, no one for me to lean anymore.
One day, it happened so many things. Should learn how to take it. I'm just so lucky to have all my aunts n uncles help. U guys are so nice to me, helped me a lot. Million n billion of thx to u all..
Tired day but can't sleep.. =_=

0 comments: