

Hey!! GB got champion for the march pass this year.. Congrates to all the girls, finally did it.. Haha.. well done
Well, morning went stadium for prefect's duty - running here and there (damn tired)
Then almost the noon time waiting the march pass.I was in the mood to take photo of them. Actually every uniform group did quite well and they able to stand on the spot this year (winks). The announcer announced the Rumah march pass result which Rumah Ungu get the champion (claps). Yeahh, that's my Rumah althoungh i did't march for it.
Then, Uniform group results out, At 1st i was thinking that band must be the champion but who knows GB got champion. I was shock of it n scream so loud.. XD Is so many years we waiting for it.. BB got 2nd, st John 3rd n band 4th. Band perfomance is nice too..
I'm tired, sleepy and getting darker...zzz
Time to sleep..
Finally this post is out..
*post will be edit again to upload more things..
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Sports Day
Posted by kiat at Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment