THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Happy sweet 17th Birthday

Yeah.. grow older 1 year again.. Firstly, i wan thx everyone for u guys de wishes and the presents.. Thx so much and i appreciate it so much. This year will be the last year in secondary school. I don't want to missed all my buddies and frens after this year. sob. Last night went to Rock Road seafood restaurant to celebrate my early birthday with family. The food n service there are really nice lol ( no comment). Today, was actually so sad cause need to attent 2 tuition somemore. In the early morning, my phone keep ringing. I received lots of wishes from all my frens. Thx so much. At night, went out with my buddies to spring straight after tuition. We go shopping, eat, Taking photo the most.. haha. Really have lots of fun. I'm so sorry all those pic in my phone i cant upload due to no cabel here. sorry yeah.. Almost every year i celebrated my birthday at camp. This year was different because i skip my GBRALT camp. hehe. This year birthday i have lots of supprise from u guys. Sth make me feel really happy. I have been thinking quite a long time it will be impossible happen on me but its truth. Nothing is impossible. I belived it. Thx a lot to u. Thx sa always be there to be when i am sad, confuse n share things with me. thx. hehe ( 不要太感动哦!) I got 3 frens same day birthday with me. haha.. great..

Happy birthday to u guys...
Angel ( primary school best frens)
Siow Kheng
Fang Ming

0 comments: