Harry Potter and the half-blood prince



yes!! harry potter will be out on 16 july.. i can't wait for it.. zzz.. It has been 2 years after the order phoenix. haiz..
yeah.. this week having exam. 1 word to desrcibe - stress!! Another more week to go. zzz... I start feel lazy to study. I woke up at 3.30 to study my bio. wow... Bio should lov me rite but sadly i dun like u.. Memorise is not my type so i'm sorry to say that. Sej and bio are totally out...Well, add math is just freaking hard this time. I have no idea how to do it n no mood to do. Just simply drop down what i can remembered. Another week, good luck everyone.
SOS - Benny Andersson
*You seem so far away, though you are standing near. You made me feel alive, but something died i fear. I really tried to make it out. I wish i understood.*


0 comments:
Post a Comment