Exam times again.. study study study!!!!
Today having BM and Sej. I'm exactly blur at all during the sej paper. What i have studied was all gave back to the book during i slept. Until the section c, i was like confused the faktor and kesan fron the perang 1 and perang 2. I was like don't know what am i going to write down. In the end, i just don't care and wrote down what i remembered. For the section B, even worst. Not even know a single word lol. What u guys saw a full writing scrip actually are just rubbish answer. I don't know what i have wrote down but just simply filled in the blank which copied all the answer from the objective. That's how i sit for exam... sigh.. I really fed up for sej and bio. My memory are always limit and studying this 2 subjects are just to stress myself out. lolzz... Hopefully i passed for this test....
Saturday, March 7, 2009
Progresif test
Posted by kiat at Saturday, March 07, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment